Join the team and enjoy the benefits of working as a City of Melville Lifeguard!
- A great start into the workforce and a flexible work schedule.
- A chance to spend the summer months working outdoors.
- A chance to meet new people and be part of a team.
For lifeguards, the potential is endless, but a workday will typically include:
- Instructing swimming lessons
- Educating people about water safety
- Supervising pool activities and responding to emergencies
- Preparing lesson plans
- Maintaining your training and fitness
For more information call the Recreation Department @ 306-728-6860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org